Identifying and Capturing Profitable “Quick Wins”
Strategies and Tactics for Generating Rapid Results Without a Lot of Effort or Expense
It’s always good to have a few simple strategies close at hand that are effective at boosting margin dollars without a ton of time or budget. In this 3-part recorded training session discussing 15 of these "quick win" strategies and tactics, you will learn about:
- Why combinations of smaller improvements can generate big results and help your career.
- 5 strategies for changing how your salespeople determine price levels and develop quotes.
- 6 approaches for tweaking "back-end" elements that have a negative effect on your margins.
- 4 improvements that can ultimately generate a much more profitable mix of business.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exploring Four Different Buyer Personas
This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four key buyer personas --- how to identify them and how to best deal with them.View This Interview
Exposing Your Differential Value Step-by-Step
We’ve cut through the apparent complexity to provide a simplified, step-by-step tutorial for understanding and exposing the differential value of your products and offerings.View This Tutorial
How to Fight a Price War
In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for preventing a price war, handling "dumb" competitors, de-escalating and avoiding provocative situations, and winning without actually fighting.View This Webinar
The Marketing Research Interview Guide
Categories and sample questions for developing effective marketing research interview guides. A robust and well-rounded interview guide can be constructed by just developing one question in each category.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges