Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What if our competitors are outperforming us on every value-driver that really matters?
- By tightening-up our targeting criteria, aren't we shrinking our sales potential?
- What if our whole analytics initiative is built around giving end-users the ability to slice-and-dice data for themselves?
- What does a real marketing strategy actually look like?
- What do close rates have to do with lead generation?
- If we spot a potential customer defection early enough, can we turn it around?
- What are the primary components of an effective sales strategy?
- What are the main reasons sales training doesn't stick over time?
- How do we know when to segment our data for analysis?
- The prospect-targeting attributes we’ve identified are more like attitudes than attributes. Is that a problem?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Survival Strategies for Raising Prices
In this on-demand training seminar, learn why some B2B companies struggle with price increases while others are able to do it with far less pain and angst. What are leading companies doing differently to execute price increases with far less risk, conflict, and uncertainty?View This Webinar
Leveraging Peer Pressure To Boost Your Margins
Fixing poor pricing and discounting practices can seem futile. And playing bad cop isn't much fun. This tutorial shows you how to build a "system of influence" that gets your salespeople to police their own pricing and discounting behaviors.View This Tutorial
New Benchmarks for Pricing Excellence in B2B
In our research, we’ve identified ten areas where “best practices” have been redefined; setting new benchmarks for pricing excellence in B2B. Use this self-assessment to see how your capabilities measure up.View This Research
Why Strategic Accounts Defect to Competitors
Learn what research conducted by AskForensics reveals about the real reasons companies fail to retain strategic accounts and what they can do about it.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges