Making Change Happen
A Strategic Approach for Overcoming Organizational Resistance and Facilitating Change
How do you get executives to recognize a need for change? How do you get an organization to move away from the status quo and actually embrace doing things differently? How do you foster true adoption, as opposed to merely forced compliance? Given the organizational dynamics involved, effective change management requires a more strategic approach. In this on-demand training webinar, we discuss:
- Why typical change management practices are focused on the most obvious, but least important, aspects of facilitating organizational change.
- The two major stages of change management, how they are different, and what you as a change agent should be focused on in each major stage.
- How to leverage the fundamental principles of organizational change management to make your efforts more effective...and less frustrating.
- Proven strategies and tactics for maximizing your influence, reducing organizational resistance, and transforming change into a non-event.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Targeting Your Most Profitable Prospects
In this tutorial, learn a six-step strategic process for increasing your odds of success in the marketplace by understanding which prospects you should target...and which ones you should avoid.View This Tutorial
The Myths of Marketing Automation Exposed
Amid all the hype and clamor to get on the marketing automation bandwagon, are marketers really getting the truth about what these systems can...and can't...do? In this on-demand webinar, we explore the common myths and misconceptions that can hurt your performance.View This Webinar
New Benchmarks for Pricing Excellence in B2B
In our research, we’ve identified ten areas where “best practices” have been redefined; setting new benchmarks for pricing excellence in B2B. Use this self-assessment to see how your capabilities measure up.View This Research
Using Analytics to Drive Strategic Marketing Decisions
In this guide, you'll learn how to look at sales and marketing performance in a different way, use analytics to answer much more powerful questions; and identify your company's real strategic "sweet spot" in the marketplace.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges