Predicting the Future of B2B Marketing
Paul Salvaggio Reveals What He Learned Interviewing the Top Thought Leaders in B2B Marketing
What if you could talk to 30 of the top thought leaders in B2B marketing and get their predictions about where the practice of B2B marketing is headed in the future? Well, that's exactly what Paul Salvaggio of Backbone Media did recently. In this expert interview with Paul, you will learn about:
- The predictions and future trends being highlighted by the leading B2B marketers and pundits.
- The top three themes that were pervasive and reoccurring across the range of marketing experts.
- What these themes might mean for B2B marketers looking to compete effectively in the future.
- How some of the most popular marketing tools and tactics didn't even make the list...and why.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Arming Sales to Protect Value
The balance of power in quoting and negotiations has clearly shifted in the buyers’ favor. In this report, we highlight seven approaches B2B companies are using right now to help their salespeople protect value and margins against today's savvy business buyers.View This Research
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
Our latest research has shown that more data and tools for the field won't improve results. This tutorial reveals a more effective approach for getting salespeople to use data and analytics to make better decisions.View This Tutorial
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis
How to use competitive analysis to identify actionable opportunities to gain strategic advantage, expose competitive gaps, provide differentiation beyond price, and reduce competitive pressures.View This Tutorial
Digging for Gold by Analyzing Wins and Losses
How many companies really understand why they lose deals...or why they win? In this expert interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses lessons learned from win/loss analysis of nearly $12 billion worth of business.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges