Predicting the Future of B2B Marketing
Paul Salvaggio Reveals What He Learned Interviewing the Top Thought Leaders in B2B Marketing
What if you could talk to 30 of the top thought leaders in B2B marketing and get their predictions about where the practice of B2B marketing is headed in the future? Well, that's exactly what Paul Salvaggio of Backbone Media did recently. In this expert interview with Paul, you will learn about:
- The predictions and future trends being highlighted by the leading B2B marketers and pundits.
- The top three themes that were pervasive and reoccurring across the range of marketing experts.
- What these themes might mean for B2B marketers looking to compete effectively in the future.
- How some of the most popular marketing tools and tactics didn't even make the list...and why.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
When you identify meaningful segmentation attributes, you also uncover a source of competitive advantage. This research brief explores a variety of unique price segmentation attributes that companies in the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.View This Research
The Ugly Truth About Follow-Up on New Leads
Most of the leads your team generates are going into a black hole! In this guide, learn why 70% of new leads are not being followed-up by sales...and what you should be doing about it.View This Guide
Keeping Your Customers After You've Acquired Them
In this informative interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses the primary reasons customers defect, how to identify vulnerable or damaged accounts, and the steps you can take to turn things around.View This Interview
How to Develop Real Competitive "Kill Sheets"
Competitive kill sheets are a great tool to help salespeople in the field. But most so-called kill sheets are nothing more than glorified competitive profiles. In this concise tutorial, learn how to develop real, strategic competitive kill sheets that highlight and reinforce the competitive differences that actually matter to prospects.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges