Predicting the Future of B2B Marketing
Paul Salvaggio Reveals What He Learned Interviewing the Top Thought Leaders in B2B Marketing
What if you could talk to 30 of the top thought leaders in B2B marketing and get their predictions about where the practice of B2B marketing is headed in the future? Well, that's exactly what Paul Salvaggio of Backbone Media did recently. In this expert interview with Paul, you will learn about:
- The predictions and future trends being highlighted by the leading B2B marketers and pundits.
- The top three themes that were pervasive and reoccurring across the range of marketing experts.
- What these themes might mean for B2B marketers looking to compete effectively in the future.
- How some of the most popular marketing tools and tactics didn't even make the list...and why.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training
Research shows that most sales training programs just don't "stick" over the long term. In this on-demand training session, we explore proven strategies and critical steps for developing effective sales training programs that have "stickiness" built-in from the very beginning.View This Webinar
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Your Close Rates
Most B2B companies would like to improve their close rates. On nearly every sales and marketing research study ever conducted, something to the effect of "improve our win rates" shows up as a top priority or objective. But what are they really doing to make it happen?View This Guide
Keeping Your Customers After You've Acquired Them
In this informative interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses the primary reasons customers defect, how to identify vulnerable or damaged accounts, and the steps you can take to turn things around.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges