Five Signs You’re Missing Sales Opportunities
A Self-Assessment by Dan McDade to Determine If Your Team Should Be Getting 3X More Sales-Qualified Leads
Many B2B companies are leaving a full two-thirds of their prospective sales opportunities on the table, free for competitors to pick up, take over, and ultimately win. Through this diagnostic by Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, you will learn:
- The five major reasons B2B companies tend to let so many sales opportunities slip through their fingers.
- What data from 250,000 prospect interactions reveals about their decision-making processes and time-frames.
- How some companies are able to generate three times more sales-qualified leads for every 1000 prospects.
- Nine diagnostic questions you should answer to determine if you're really getting everything you should.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
Salespeople need to be confident in themselves and in the value of the offerings they’re representing. This tutorial helps you give your sales team the confidence they need to sell effectively while maximizing revenue and margin.View This Tutorial
Why Companies Win and Lose Strategic Sales
What can analysis of over $6 billion worth of deals teach you about why companies win and lose sales? And what does the research say about the actions that can help you win more and lose less?View This Research
How to Develop Real Competitive "Kill Sheets"
Competitive kill sheets are a great tool to help salespeople in the field. But most so-called kill sheets are nothing more than glorified competitive profiles. In this concise tutorial, learn how to develop real, strategic competitive kill sheets that highlight and reinforce the competitive differences that actually matter to prospects.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges