Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What's the difference between a "defined" and "undefined" market?
- When it comes to calculating customer profitability, how good is “good enough”? How accurate is accurate enough?
- What's the difference between defection detection and customer retention?
- How do I know if my value messages are really "strategic"?
- The prospect-targeting attributes we’ve identified are more like attitudes than attributes. Is that a problem?
- What are the main reasons sales training doesn't stick over time?
- Our research interviews were really informative. Do we really need to conduct a broader research survey now?
- What is "acquisition ROI" and how is it different from "cost per lead"?
- Which is more important---marketing strategy or marketing tactics?
- How can pricing and discounting affect lead generation?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
Delivering a proposal is often the final "yes/no" step that every other sales and marketing activity is leading up to. We spoke with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
How to Be a More Strategic B2B Marketer
How do B2B marketers get beyond just "doing stuff" to make sure they're actually doing the right stuff? In this on-demand training webinar, learn what more strategic marketing leaders and teams are doing differently to get beyond the tactics and generate big results.View This Webinar
How Marketing Automation Is Changing Sales
In this interview with Debbie Qaqish, we explore why marketing automation is becoming so popular and what the long-term implications are.View This Interview
The Fundamentals of Price Segmentation
In this recorded training seminar, we explain the concept of price segmentation and why it's such a powerful and important tool. We explore the essential process and even walk through a step-by-step exercise, building an example price segmentation model from scratch.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges