Attracting and Capturing Better Leads
Strategies and Tactics for Maximizing the Quantity, Quality, and Value of Sales Leads
Clearly, lead generation is a top priority for most B2B marketing teams. After all, qualified sales leads are the fuel for the financial engine of the company. But lead generation can also be a significant source of frustration when it becomes the scapegoat of choice for poor sales performance. In this subscriber-only training webinar, you will learn about:
- The dynamics of B2B environments that present unique challenges for effective lead gen.
- How different metrics can help drive better internal perspectives on quality versus quantity.
- Methods for analyzing and diagnosing your lead flow to guide your improvement efforts.
- A number of straightforward optimizations and "tweaks" that can make a big difference.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding Mistakes in Customer Profitability
For most B2B companies, it's important to maximize the value of every customer you get. But customer profitability management is full of land mines that need to be avoided.View This Guide
Navigating the Pricing Technology Landscape
Given the pace of change, it’s increasingly difficult to keep track of the various pricing technologies and what they’re best used for. In this recorded training seminar, we discuss the latest trends and developments and how different types of solutions compare.View This Webinar
How to Make Insight-Based Selling Actually Work
Leveraging customer and industry insights in the selling process is a hot topic these days. In this recorded and transcribed interview, John Thackston reveals what it really takes to turn insight-based selling into an operational capability.View This Interview
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis
How to use competitive analysis to identify actionable opportunities to gain strategic advantage, expose competitive gaps, provide differentiation beyond price, and reduce competitive pressures.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges