Attracting and Capturing Better Leads
Strategies and Tactics for Maximizing the Quantity, Quality, and Value of Sales Leads
Clearly, lead generation is a top priority for most B2B marketing teams. After all, qualified sales leads are the fuel for the financial engine of the company. But lead generation can also be a significant source of frustration when it becomes the scapegoat of choice for poor sales performance. In this subscriber-only training webinar, you will learn about:
- The dynamics of B2B environments that present unique challenges for effective lead gen.
- How different metrics can help drive better internal perspectives on quality versus quantity.
- Methods for analyzing and diagnosing your lead flow to guide your improvement efforts.
- A number of straightforward optimizations and "tweaks" that can make a big difference.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
Learn how a shift in focus can increase your close-rates, shorten sales-cycles, and improve your margins.View This Guide
Innovating to Maximize Sales Productivity
In this case study, learn how a leading B2B sales organization increased their capacity, productivity and effectiveness… all at the same time.View This Case Study
Being Fearless When Selling to Procurement
Even the most seasoned sales professionals can be fearful of procurement. In this recorded and transcribed interview with author Chris Provines, we take an inside look at the goals and tactics of today's purchasing people.View This Interview
Three Types of Buyers That Don't Buy on Price
Research says that 60-70% of buyers aren't price buyers---lower your price for them and you just give margin away. Learn how to identify the types of buyers where additional discounts won't help you win the business.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges