Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Our whitepapers aren't generating very many leads. Any suggestions?
- Aren't people usually the root-causes behind most sales and marketing problems?
- What is "acquisition ROI" and how is it different from "cost per lead"?
- What are the main reasons sales training doesn't stick over time?
- If we spot a potential customer defection early enough, can we turn it around?
- What's a "bounce-back" offer and when would I want to use one?
- For targeting purposes, what if we can’t find any attributes that are common across our most profitable customers?
- What's the difference between "market" and "marketing" research?
- Why is customer retention so much more important in B2B than in B2C?
- Our research interviews were really informative. Do we really need to conduct a broader research survey now?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
With dozens of different methodologies, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the complexity of value-based selling and pricing. But it's the fundamentals that matter. This video guide gives you what you need to know in seven simple steps.View This Guide
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn about seven innovative strategies leading sales operations are using to minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training
Research shows that most sales training programs just don't "stick" over the long term. In this on-demand training session, we explore proven strategies and critical steps for developing effective sales training programs that have "stickiness" built-in from the very beginning.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges