Getting Serious About Sales Effectiveness
New Insights Into What Other Companies Are Doing and Where You Should Focus
When you're looking to improve your approach, it’s a good idea to have a solid understanding as to where you stand relative to your peers. In this recorded training session based on SellingBrew’s research into leading B2B sales organizations, you will learn:
- The five priorities and objectives that leading B2B sales organizations are focused on.
- How leading companies are able to do a superior job of retaining their best customers.
- Account development practices that keep your team focused on the best opportunities.
- Sales management practices for steady, profitable growth from new and existing customers.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Rethinking How You Manage Your Marketing Assets
Managing thousands of marketing assets can quickly become an unmanageable marketing headache. But it doesn't have to be. In this guide, learn about protecting your brand and increasing effectiveness with digital asset management.View This Guide
Five Signs You're Missing Sales Opportunities
Many B2B companies are leaving a full two-thirds of their prospective sales opportunities on the table. Use this self-assessment by Dan McDade to figure-out if you're really getting everything you should.View This Diagnostic
Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
It's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's customer base to be in some stage of defection. We spoke with Javier Aldrete and learned the new approaches companies are using to recover the revenue they're losing to customer defection and churn.View This Interview
Why Companies Win and Lose Strategic Sales
What can analysis of over $6 billion worth of deals teach you about why companies win and lose sales? And what does the research say about the actions that can help you win more and lose less?View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges