Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What are the main reasons sales training doesn't stick over time?
- Should it concern us that customers haven't ever considered the value-drivers we've identified?
- When conducting research interviews, how many should we try to conduct?
- Our research interviews were really informative. Do we really need to conduct a broader research survey now?
- What if our whole analytics initiative is built around giving end-users the ability to slice-and-dice data for themselves?
- What's the difference between a "defined" and "undefined" market?
- Should I share the results of our marketing research with the sales team?
- What are some good next steps to take once we've gleaned some solid insights about our competitive set?
- The prospect-targeting attributes we’ve identified are more like attitudes than attributes. Is that a problem?
- By tightening-up our targeting criteria, aren't we shrinking our sales potential?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Suffering from a Costly Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
Seven Signs Your Sales Strategy Stinks
How can you tell if your sales strategy is really going to be effective? This diagnostic provides a straightforward self-assessment to help you evaluate the quality of your sales strategy.View This Diagnostic
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
How to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even talks to the prospect.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges