Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- When positioning ourselves vs. the competition, won’t prospects see us as negative and get turned off?
- What's the difference between a "defined" and "undefined" market?
- What if the root-causes are in an area that I don't have a lot of lot influence over?
- My company seems to love platitudes. How do I get others to focus on real messages?
- Our research interviews were really informative. Do we really need to conduct a broader research survey now?
- When doing competitive analysis, where else can we look to uncover our competitors' priorities?
- Can modeling account potential help me with forecasting?
- What should I do with the leads that sales people disqualify?
- What's the difference between "market" and "marketing" research?
- If we spot a potential customer defection early enough, can we turn it around?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Keeping Your Customers After You've Acquired Them
In this informative interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses the primary reasons customers defect, how to identify vulnerable or damaged accounts, and the steps you can take to turn things around.View This Interview
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
Our latest research has shown that more data and tools for the field won't improve results. This tutorial reveals a more effective approach for getting salespeople to use data and analytics to make better decisions.View This Tutorial
Comprehensive B2B Marketing Self-Assessment
To help identify areas for improvement, simply answer the questions in this straightforward assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible. While this comprehensive assessment covers 10 major areas and contains more than 130 questions, it should take you less than 30 minutes to complete.View This Tool
How to Develop Prescriptive Account Plans
Learn a powerful 7-step process for growing sales from your existing customers. See how to identify growth opportunities and create the account plans that will capture them.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges