Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What should I do with the leads that sales people disqualify?
- Our whitepapers aren't generating very many leads. Any suggestions?
- What if the root-causes are in an area that I don't have a lot of lot influence over?
- What's the difference between "explicit" and "latent" demand?
- What types of content are best for repurposing or recycling?
- Why would a B2B customer defect if they are saying they're satisfied?
- Aren't people usually the root-causes behind most sales and marketing problems?
- What's the difference between a "defined" and "undefined" market?
- My company seems to love platitudes. How do I get others to focus on real messages?
- Why shouldn't we just focus our attention on our largest customers?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn about seven innovative strategies leading sales operations are using to minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
A MindBrew research briefing that exposes and explores a mission-critical capability that most B2B sales operations are admittedly lacking.View This Research
From Gathering Research to Generating Leads
What happens when a content marketing firm decides to actually practice what it preaches? They develop a repeatable marketing program that generates a whopping 250% more qualified leads! In this interview, Paul Salvaggio opens the kimono on this successful campaign.View This Interview
Suffering from a Costly Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges