Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- My company seems to love platitudes. How do I get others to focus on real messages?
- Any tips for getting others in our company on-board with conducting more rigorous competitive analysis?
- Should it concern us that customers haven't ever considered the value-drivers we've identified?
- What are some typical things that can hurt lead generation?
- What if our whole analytics initiative is built around giving end-users the ability to slice-and-dice data for themselves?
- What types of content are best for repurposing or recycling?
- What can I do if I can’t really tell whether the customer is serious about needing the absolute lowest price?
- When conducting research interviews, how many should we try to conduct?
- Any ideas for teaching our salespeople how to deal with Procurement?
- What do close rates have to do with lead generation?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Innovating to Maximize Sales Productivity
In this case study, learn how a leading B2B sales organization increased their capacity, productivity and effectiveness… all at the same time.View This Case Study
Step-by-Step Marketing Research
In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to conduct marketing research---the only reliable way to gain the meaningful and actionable insights you need for effective strategic marketing.View This Tutorial
How Marketing Automation Is Changing Sales
In this interview with Debbie Qaqish, we explore why marketing automation is becoming so popular and what the long-term implications are.View This Interview
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges