Driving Sales Effectiveness with Strategic CRM
Learn How Leading Sales Operations Are Transforming Their CRM Systems Into Strategic Sales Weapons
Are you getting everything you should from your CRM? Do you know what's possible? Our research team sought to understand what leading sales operations are doing differently to drive significant results with their CRM systems. In this 4-part training session replay, you'll learn about:
- SellingBrew SalesPulse Survey data showing just how pervasive CRM really is and where it stands in the list of priorities.
- Why the promise of CRM is so compelling, but rarely achieved through traditional approaches and common mindsets.
- Seven real-world examples of how leading companies are using their CRM systems to answer more profitable questions.
- How and why these companies' CRM perspectives and strategies lead to natural adoption, rather than forced compliance.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Make Insight-Based Selling Actually Work
Leveraging customer and industry insights in the selling process is a hot topic these days. In this recorded and transcribed interview, John Thackston reveals what it really takes to turn insight-based selling into an operational capability.View This Interview
The Pitfalls of Sales and Marketing Alignment
Sales and marketing alignment can sometimes do more harm than good. These real-world case studies expose the costly downsides of alignment and reveal the mindset that's often more effective to adopt.View This Case Study
Navigating the Pricing Technology Landscape
Given the pace of change, it’s increasingly difficult to keep track of the various pricing technologies and what they’re best used for. In this recorded training seminar, we discuss the latest trends and developments and how different types of solutions compare.View This Webinar
Being Fearless When Selling to Procurement
Even the most seasoned sales professionals can be fearful of procurement. In this recorded and transcribed interview with author Chris Provines, we take an inside look at the goals and tactics of today's purchasing people.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges