Driving Sales Effectiveness with Strategic CRM
Learn How Leading Sales Operations Are Transforming Their CRM Systems Into Strategic Sales Weapons
Are you getting everything you should from your CRM? Do you know what's possible? Our research team sought to understand what leading sales operations are doing differently to drive significant results with their CRM systems. In this 4-part training session replay, you'll learn about:
- SellingBrew SalesPulse Survey data showing just how pervasive CRM really is and where it stands in the list of priorities.
- Why the promise of CRM is so compelling, but rarely achieved through traditional approaches and common mindsets.
- Seven real-world examples of how leading companies are using their CRM systems to answer more profitable questions.
- How and why these companies' CRM perspectives and strategies lead to natural adoption, rather than forced compliance.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Inside Sales
In recent years, inside sales has been changing dramatically and leading teams are now playing a much more strategic role. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn new strategies and tactics for boosting inside sales' performance and contribution.View This Webinar
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides an expanded reference list of the various types of questions you'll want to ask about your competitors and why.View This Tool
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges