Driving Sales Effectiveness with Strategic CRM
Learn How Leading Sales Operations Are Transforming Their CRM Systems Into Strategic Sales Weapons
Are you getting everything you should from your CRM? Do you know what's possible? Our research team sought to understand what leading sales operations are doing differently to drive significant results with their CRM systems. In this 4-part training session replay, you'll learn about:
- SellingBrew SalesPulse Survey data showing just how pervasive CRM really is and where it stands in the list of priorities.
- Why the promise of CRM is so compelling, but rarely achieved through traditional approaches and common mindsets.
- Seven real-world examples of how leading companies are using their CRM systems to answer more profitable questions.
- How and why these companies' CRM perspectives and strategies lead to natural adoption, rather than forced compliance.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training
Research shows that most sales training programs just don't "stick" over the long term. In this on-demand training session, we explore proven strategies and critical steps for developing effective sales training programs that have "stickiness" built-in from the very beginning.View This Webinar
Exposing Your Differential Value Step-by-Step
We’ve cut through the apparent complexity to provide a simplified, step-by-step tutorial for understanding and exposing the differential value of your products and offerings.View This Tutorial
Pricing Services to Align with Customer Value
When you’re selling services or project work, it can be challenging to get customers to focus on the value being delivered or exchanged. In this recorded training seminar, learn how to improve revenue and margins when your offering is largely intangible.View This Webinar
The Price Segmentation Self-Assessment
Simply answer the questions in this self-assessment (objectively) to gauge the likely quality, accuracy, and efficacy of your price segmentation model. You can assess overall quality, as well as pinpoint specific opportunities for improvement.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges