Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What should I do with the leads that sales people disqualify?
- Our research interviews were really informative. Do we really need to conduct a broader research survey now?
- What's the difference between sales enablement and sales effectiveness?
- By tightening-up our targeting criteria, aren't we shrinking our sales potential?
- Any ideas for teaching our salespeople how to deal with Procurement?
- What is "acquisition ROI" and how is it different from "cost per lead"?
- When it comes to calculating customer profitability, how good is “good enough”? How accurate is accurate enough?
- Which is more important---marketing strategy or marketing tactics?
- How does cycle time affect overall results? Aren’t the dollars the same no matter when you get them?
- What's the difference between "explicit" and "latent" demand?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Stop Losing Sales to "No Decision"
For many companies, the biggest competitor they have to contend with is "no decision." In this tutorial, learn strategies and tactics for addressing the real root-causes behind prospect inaction.View This Tutorial
How to Be a More Strategic B2B Marketer
How do B2B marketers get beyond just "doing stuff" to make sure they're actually doing the right stuff? In this on-demand training webinar, learn what more strategic marketing leaders and teams are doing differently to get beyond the tactics and generate big results.View This Webinar
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
Leading Edge Account & Territory Planning
Sales planning is often perceived as not much more than tactical busywork. In this on-demand training session, you'll learn how innovative sales operations are taking a radically different approach to identify untapped growth opportunities and develop prescriptive account and territory plans.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges