Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Any tips for getting others in our company on-board with conducting more rigorous competitive analysis?
- If we spot a potential customer defection early enough, can we turn it around?
- What are the primary components of an effective sales strategy?
- Why is customer retention so much more important in B2B than in B2C?
- If we have people with lots of experience in the industry, do we really need to conduct marketing research?
- Why would a B2B customer defect if they are saying they're satisfied?
- Any ideas for teaching our salespeople how to deal with Procurement?
- What if our competitors are outperforming us on every value-driver that really matters?
- When doing competitive analysis, where else can we look to uncover our competitors' priorities?
- When positioning ourselves vs. the competition, won’t prospects see us as negative and get turned off?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Navigating the Pricing Technology Landscape
Given the pace of change, it’s increasingly difficult to keep track of the various pricing technologies and what they’re best used for. In this recorded training seminar, we discuss the latest trends and developments and how different types of solutions compare.View This Webinar
From Gathering Research to Generating Leads
What happens when a content marketing firm decides to actually practice what it preaches? They develop a repeatable marketing program that generates a whopping 250% more qualified leads! In this interview, Paul Salvaggio opens the kimono on this successful campaign.View This Interview
Comprehensive B2B Marketing Self-Assessment
To help identify areas for improvement, simply answer the questions in this straightforward assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible. While this comprehensive assessment covers 10 major areas and contains more than 130 questions, it should take you less than 30 minutes to complete.View This Tool
Manage Your Customer Mix to Improve Profits
A video guide that demonstrates how to improve gross margin production without changing your prices or lowering your costsView This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges