Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Should I share the results of our marketing research with the sales team?
- If we have people with lots of experience in the industry, do we really need to conduct marketing research?
- Our research interviews were really informative. Do we really need to conduct a broader research survey now?
- What's the difference between sales enablement and sales effectiveness?
- For targeting purposes, what if we can’t find any attributes that are common across our most profitable customers?
- Which is more important---marketing strategy or marketing tactics?
- What's the difference between a "defined" and "undefined" market?
- Should we being measuring revenue or profit contribution?
- My company seems to love platitudes. How do I get others to focus on real messages?
- What types of content are best for repurposing or recycling?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Beyond the Hype of Marketing Automation Tools
Marketing automation tools can be very powerful and beneficial. But are these toolsets really the answer to all of our lead generation woes? In this interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, we cut through the hype surrounding marketing automation tools and discuss their proper role in lead generation.View This Interview
Attracting and Capturing Better Leads
Clearly, lead generation is a top priority for most B2B marketing teams. In this on-demand webinar, learn about a number of strategies and tactics for maximizing the quantity, quality, and value of your sales leads.View This Webinar
Keeping Your Customers After You've Acquired Them
In this informative interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses the primary reasons customers defect, how to identify vulnerable or damaged accounts, and the steps you can take to turn things around.View This Interview
Predicting the Future of B2B Marketing
What if you could talk to the top thought leaders in B2B marketing and get their predictions about where B2B marketing is headed in the future? Paul Salvaggio of Backbone Media did just that. And in this expert interview, Paul reveals what he learned.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges