Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What are the different buyer types we might be negotiating with?
- What are the primary components of an effective sales strategy?
- Who should be responsible for cultivating leads?
- Should we being measuring revenue or profit contribution?
- Any tips for getting others in our company on-board with conducting more rigorous competitive analysis?
- Once I understand the untapped potential in each account, what can I do with the information?
- For targeting purposes, what if we can’t find any attributes that are common across our most profitable customers?
- Why would a B2B customer defect if they are saying they're satisfied?
- Why are the early signs of customer defection so difficult to spot?
- If we hire experienced reps, shouldn't they already know what to do?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Leveraging Peer Pressure To Boost Your Margins
Fixing poor pricing and discounting practices can seem futile. And playing bad cop isn't much fun. This tutorial shows you how to build a "system of influence" that gets your salespeople to police their own pricing and discounting behaviors.View This Tutorial
Being Fearless When Selling to Procurement
Even the most seasoned sales professionals can be fearful of procurement. In this recorded and transcribed interview with author Chris Provines, we take an inside look at the goals and tactics of today's purchasing people.View This Interview
Three Types of Buyers That Don't Buy on Price
Research says that 60-70% of buyers aren't price buyers---lower your price for them and you just give margin away. Learn how to identify the types of buyers where additional discounts won't help you win the business.View This Diagnostic
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
How to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even talks to the prospect.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges