Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Any ideas for teaching our salespeople how to deal with Procurement?
- If we hire experienced reps, shouldn't they already know what to do?
- Why would a B2B customer defect if they are saying they're satisfied?
- What's a good cost-per-lead? Are there any benchmarks?
- Why would a marketing team focus on profits? If the sales team is focused on revenues, wouldn't it be best to align with that?
- Should it concern us that customers haven't ever considered the value-drivers we've identified?
- Our research interviews were really informative. Do we really need to conduct a broader research survey now?
- When conducting research interviews, how many should we try to conduct?
- What's the problem with using BANT for prospect qualification?
- How can I tell what a customer's real agenda is and identify what type of buyer they really are?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Seven Signs Your Sales Strategy Stinks
How can you tell if your sales strategy is really going to be effective? This diagnostic provides a straightforward self-assessment to help you evaluate the quality of your sales strategy.View This Diagnostic
Exploring Four Different Buyer Personas
This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four key buyer personas --- how to identify them and how to best deal with them.View This Interview
How to Stop Losing Sales to "No Decision"
For many companies, the biggest competitor they have to contend with is "no decision." In this tutorial, learn strategies and tactics for addressing the real root-causes behind prospect inaction.View This Tutorial
Generating More Sales from Existing Customers
Many B2B companies struggle to identify untapped sales opportunities and maximize revenue from the customers they've already acquired. In this four-part recorded training session, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to grow share-of-wallet with existing customers.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges