Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- How do I know if my value messages are really "strategic"?
- For targeting purposes, what if we can’t find any attributes that are common across our most profitable customers?
- When conducting research interviews, how many should we try to conduct?
- What's the difference between defection detection and customer retention?
- Is speaking about loss avoidance really more powerful than highlighting upside gains?
- What is "acquisition ROI" and how is it different from "cost per lead"?
- What's the difference between "market" and "marketing" research?
- When positioning ourselves vs. the competition, won’t prospects see us as negative and get turned off?
- Any tips for getting others in our company on-board with conducting more rigorous competitive analysis?
- What can I do if I can’t really tell whether the customer is serious about needing the absolute lowest price?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
New Benchmarks for Pricing Excellence in B2B
In our research, we’ve identified ten areas where “best practices” have been redefined; setting new benchmarks for pricing excellence in B2B. Use this self-assessment to see how your capabilities measure up.View This Research
Manage Your Customer Mix to Improve Profits
A video guide that demonstrates how to improve gross margin production without changing your prices or lowering your costsView This Guide
Rethinking How You Manage Your Marketing Assets
Managing thousands of marketing assets can quickly become an unmanageable marketing headache. But it doesn't have to be. In this guide, learn about protecting your brand and increasing effectiveness with digital asset management.View This Guide
Using Analytics to Drive Strategic Marketing Decisions
In this guide, you'll learn how to look at sales and marketing performance in a different way, use analytics to answer much more powerful questions; and identify your company's real strategic "sweet spot" in the marketplace.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges