Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What are some typical things that can hurt lead generation?
- What's a good cost-per-lead? Are there any benchmarks?
- Is speaking about loss avoidance really more powerful than highlighting upside gains?
- What if the root-causes are in an area that I don't have a lot of lot influence over?
- What if our whole analytics initiative is built around giving end-users the ability to slice-and-dice data for themselves?
- What if our top-selling salesperson is the worst at hitting target prices and margins?
- What's a "bounce-back" offer and when would I want to use one?
- Can modeling account potential help me with forecasting?
- What types of content are best for repurposing or recycling?
- What does a real marketing strategy actually look like?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
A MindBrew research briefing that exposes and explores a mission-critical capability that most B2B sales operations are admittedly lacking.View This Research
How to Make Insight-Based Selling Actually Work
Leveraging customer and industry insights in the selling process is a hot topic these days. In this recorded and transcribed interview, John Thackston reveals what it really takes to turn insight-based selling into an operational capability.View This Interview
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
Beyond the Hype of Marketing Automation Tools
Marketing automation tools can be very powerful and beneficial. But are these toolsets really the answer to all of our lead generation woes? In this interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, we cut through the hype surrounding marketing automation tools and discuss their proper role in lead generation.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges