Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Our research interviews were really informative. Do we really need to conduct a broader research survey now?
- Why is customer retention so much more important in B2B than in B2C?
- What if our whole analytics initiative is built around giving end-users the ability to slice-and-dice data for themselves?
- Should it concern us that customers haven't ever considered the value-drivers we've identified?
- What should I do with the leads that sales people disqualify?
- Which is more important---marketing strategy or marketing tactics?
- Why shouldn't we just focus our attention on our largest customers?
- What are the primary components of an effective sales strategy?
- How can I tell if a customer is defecting early enough to do something about it?
- Why would a marketing team focus on profits? If the sales team is focused on revenues, wouldn't it be best to align with that?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Myths of Marketing Automation Exposed
Amid all the hype and clamor to get on the marketing automation bandwagon, are marketers really getting the truth about what these systems can...and can't...do? In this on-demand webinar, we explore the common myths and misconceptions that can hurt your performance.View This Webinar
Generating More Sales from Existing Customers
Many B2B companies struggle to identify untapped sales opportunities and maximize revenue from the customers they've already acquired. In this four-part recorded training session, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to grow share-of-wallet with existing customers.View This Webinar
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
Diagnosing Sales Problems
Failing to identify the true root causes of sales performance problems often leads to a frustrating game of Whack-A-Mole. In this on-demand training webinar, learn how to identify and correct the real root causes behind sales performance issues.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges