Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What's the difference between sales enablement and sales effectiveness?
- Why would a marketing team focus on profits? If the sales team is focused on revenues, wouldn't it be best to align with that?
- My company seems to love platitudes. How do I get others to focus on real messages?
- When it comes to calculating customer profitability, how good is “good enough”? How accurate is accurate enough?
- What's the problem with using BANT for prospect qualification?
- Which is more important---marketing strategy or marketing tactics?
- Our competitors are offering a lower price. Why wouldn’t a customer just take their offer?
- What should I do with the leads that sales people disqualify?
- Why is customer retention so much more important in B2B than in B2C?
- If we spot a potential customer defection early enough, can we turn it around?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Three Types of Buyers That Don't Buy on Price
Research says that 60-70% of buyers aren't price buyers---lower your price for them and you just give margin away. Learn how to identify the types of buyers where additional discounts won't help you win the business.View This Diagnostic
The Benefits of Measurement and Accountability
Robin Caputo, CMO of Datavail, discusses what her team has been doing to fuel profitable growth. Along the way, you'll hear Robin's unique philosophy on marketing results and measurement---it's a mindset that more B2B marketers should adopt, if they hope to survive and thrive.View This Interview
Leading Edge Account & Territory Planning
Sales planning is often perceived as not much more than tactical busywork. In this on-demand training session, you'll learn how innovative sales operations are taking a radically different approach to identify untapped growth opportunities and develop prescriptive account and territory plans.View This Webinar
13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
When you identify meaningful segmentation attributes, you also uncover a source of competitive advantage. This research brief explores a variety of unique price segmentation attributes that companies in the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges