Competitive Insights for More Strategic Selling
How to Gain a Deeper Understanding of Your Competitors to Win the Right Battles More Often
When people think about the competition, they tend to think about the specific features, functions, and price-points competitors are putting into the marketplace. But for strategic selling, you need a deeper understanding of your competitors. From this video and downloadable audit guide, you will learn:
- How to assess your competitors from three powerful perspectives.
- Six categories of understanding about your competitors' priorities.
- Seven categories of insight into your competitors' performance.
- Six categories of intelligence about your competitors' resources.
- How one company used these insights to win more large bids.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Leading Edge Account & Territory Planning
Sales planning is often perceived as not much more than tactical busywork. In this on-demand training session, you'll learn how innovative sales operations are taking a radically different approach to identify untapped growth opportunities and develop prescriptive account and territory plans.View This Webinar
Why Strategic Accounts Defect to Competitors
Learn what research conducted by AskForensics reveals about the real reasons companies fail to retain strategic accounts and what they can do about it.View This Research
How Marketing Automation Is Changing Sales
In this interview with Debbie Qaqish, we explore why marketing automation is becoming so popular and what the long-term implications are.View This Interview
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
With dozens of different methodologies, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the complexity of value-based selling and pricing. But it's the fundamentals that matter. This video guide gives you what you need to know in seven simple steps.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges