Competitive Insights for More Strategic Selling
How to Gain a Deeper Understanding of Your Competitors to Win the Right Battles More Often
When people think about the competition, they tend to think about the specific features, functions, and price-points competitors are putting into the marketplace. But for strategic selling, you need a deeper understanding of your competitors. From this video and downloadable audit guide, you will learn:
- How to assess your competitors from three powerful perspectives.
- Six categories of understanding about your competitors' priorities.
- Seven categories of insight into your competitors' performance.
- Six categories of intelligence about your competitors' resources.
- How one company used these insights to win more large bids.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides an expanded reference list of the various types of questions you'll want to ask about your competitors and why.View This Tool
How to Deal with Other Internal Departments
As a B2B marketer, there is a limit to how much you can accomplish on your own. This tutorial shows you how to leverage your marketing skills in a different way to influence and motivate the other departments that can have an impact on your efforts.View This Tutorial
Myth Vs. Reality in Pricing Technology
This special report exposes seven of the most common and costly pricing technology myths and misconceptions we've encountered in our research. Find out if outdated beliefs are causing you to fall further and further behind.View This Research
Fixing the Root-Causes Behind Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this interview with Paul Hunt, he exposes the real root-causes.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges